Saturday, May 22, 2010

Not going to belive well you will because I'm great







Ok so today I had my last solo comp for 2010 :( and, guess what, I came 1st. You should see my trophy. So thanks to my coach Jemma for doing such a great job, my family for coming to watch me win and the judge for picking me and being a great judge. I want to talk about my friends that were at the comp competing too. You guys did a great job I'm so proud of both of you 2. Congratulations to Isobel for coming 4th and Chantelle for doing a personal best. I can't believe I came 1st I was so "yay!!" when I was called up to the judge to get my trophy.
cheers Tahlia :) :) :) :) :)








1 comment:

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Well done my magic girl! I wrote all about you on my blog too. Love, your proud Mummy