hi I'm back and I don't have anything of the website yet there are no more problems and that's good because there no problems :). Sorry I'm talking about our disco that's tomorrow. I can't wait I will have pictures for you after the disco. I have a cool outfit its great. I have these cool shoes that I got in Noosa, and a black jacket and it goes up to the start of my ribs, a p!nk singlet
it doesn't look good with out the jacket, these cool jeans that Iso ( my BFFL) handed down to me, and some cool accessories. I'm getting ready at Iso's place, Because Darby (my little brother) has to go to his disco first.
cheers Tahlia
P.S there this thing on that website you make a whale to go to japan here's how you get there:
go on to the website www.greenpeace.org.au on the first page on the top bars theres a thing called Issues well something like that yeah then there pictures click on the picture of the whale
then theres a thing with a whale being made click on that the make your own whale.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YES!!!!!! you are coming over tonight to get ready with me and piper, it is gonna be sooooooo much fun, i have got it all set up and everything!!!
by the way, love the new backround!!
and also, can you be a writer on my new blog... PLEASE!! atleast follow it. the link is:
http://thebloomingpink.blogspot.com
and one other thing, can you vote on the poll on my new blog, it is right at the top of the side bar... you'll find it
Post a Comment