

hi it's me again. For the last week we have been in Noosa. It was hot but not that hot we had a sun shower every day.We went to the Australia zoo. the animals were so cute. and we sore a koala in the koala area run down the the path way and stop in frount of a man. it was so cute.
And do you now what thay do when an animal is bad they say no!! and if they do it again they get time out for 5 min and then they let them out and they come up to you like I'm sorry!.I got to feed an Elephant as seen in photo.And I patted a Koala as seen above. And theres more I got to drive a boat up the lake so did Darby jess and josh as seen above. I waited till the cutest bit till last did you know that my mum was siting at the table and a bird came and it had no beak my mum felt bad so we went to go get some apple and its mate came to so we got more it was so fun feeding them and then they came back the next day cute. :)
And do you now what thay do when an animal is bad they say no!! and if they do it again they get time out for 5 min and then they let them out and they come up to you like I'm sorry!.I got to feed an Elephant as seen in photo.And I patted a Koala as seen above. And theres more I got to drive a boat up the lake so did Darby jess and josh as seen above. I waited till the cutest bit till last did you know that my mum was siting at the table and a bird came and it had no beak my mum felt bad so we went to go get some apple and its mate came to so we got more it was so fun feeding them and then they came back the next day cute. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment