Thursday, December 17, 2009

schools over yeah!

hi everyone school is finished yes Its holidays. This weekend I am going to Ciaras birthday party and Elisabeth's Christmas day party. were having our Christmas party and going to dads works Christmas party. this holidays were going to nanny and pops house for Christmas. then were going to the coast for a few days how cool I can't wait.

2 comments:

isorox said...

hello tahlia! i found out, to have a blog, you have to have a google account... i have one so since you have a blog... YOU MUST HAVE ONE! all you have to do is click follow on my blog and type in you email and password and then click 'follow this blog' if it worked and then click done :)

Jodie said...

Hey TJ! It's me, Jodie and I am commenting to tell you that your blog is really awsome and you are a great writer!

I'm learning french btw, you should try Italian.

From Jee Jee