Dear Everyone
Guess what I might be getting a new pony named Alice . I think she is a nice horse, I hope she's the one, she's just the right colour. She is the colour grey and that is just the colour I imagined my newer bigger pony to be. I am going to go see her on the way past Sydney tomorrow. We are on our way to the Gold Coast for the school holidays. Right now I am at Nanny and Poppy's house. I've been riding Tuppence, the quad bike and on the back of Pop's motor bike. I am having lots and lots and lots of fun. Tonight we are going to go to town to see the Street Rods. If you don't know what they are they are really old cars from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. All done up. The Easter Bunny comes tonight - I can't wait.
Well thats all. I hope you have a good holiday.
Tahlia (smiley face)
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment