Friday, October 10, 2008

Modelling

I just finished at modelling school at Lizzie Wagner Academy. I learned how to walk properly, how to do my own hair, I learned how to do my own model makeup and how to become a real model. Tonight I did the cat walk and had to change my outfit four times with only one minute each time. It was very hard and scary because you think you are going to miss you spot and not be able to go on. I missed my bit in photo posing session but they let me back on because it was just a special kind of day not a real model session. I had too many clothes to put on! At the end I got my diploma and Lizzie told Mum that it was time for me to start real work as a model. Mum has sent my portfolio photos in. Dad said I can only do it if I say a little kid and not get too big for my boots. Mum said I am only allowed to put the make up on when I am modelling or need calisthenics stage makeup. I am good at putting my own make up on.

No comments: