On the holidays we headed to Qld and on the way we visited Mum's cousin on a farm, and Sally at her new house in Moree, and then we got to where Aunty Bev lives and looked after her house and her dogs. While we were there we went to Movie World and we went to see Michaela at her new house, and we went for the biggest shopping trip ever, and we went to the beach. When I was there I liked looking after the dogs and taking them for walks. Then we started driving down to Coffs Harbour and stayed at a nice hotel. It had an indoor spa, and an outdoor spa, three pools, tennis courts, basketball court and table tennis. We went to a butterfly farm and we got to see a lot of butterflies. Then we went in a maze that took us about 10 minutes. After Coffs we visited Rhys van Haren, Joel and Hugo, then we went to Carole's house to stay a night. I liked looking after their baby Xavier. Then we drove home and said hello to Fudge and then we had a sleep for the night and then the next day at lunch we went to pick up Max from Aunty Dee's. It was a great holiday and I hope to see those people again.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment